Welcome to Covet Collective!

A harem of girls who love crafts, antiques, design, and anything aesthetically pleasing. Come on in and read about what we've purchased, what we've found and what we covet.

We also have fun finds and handcrafted items for sale on http://www.etsy.com/. Once you are on the Etsy site, simply search Sellers (in the dropdown menu) and type in "covetcollective".



Thursday, August 23, 2012

Method soaps

I make my children wash their hands frequently, but my son tends to use too much soap. Enter - Method soaps.  I like that their foaming wash pumps out just enough soap and washes off cleanly without much trace of a scent.  A while back, I purchased Method's Mickey Mouse soap, which was a cute Mickey Mouse shape and had a light lemonade scent.  There was also a Minnie Mouse soap which had a strawberry smell.  Both are still available at some Target stores and through other online retailers.

Method recently launched limited edition soaps with Orla Kiely. They are available through Method's online shop, but I have also seen them at Target.  They are a nice stylish accent for the bathroom or kitchen. 
-Lana

No comments:

Post a Comment